A downloadable game for Windows
This game was originally made for the 26th GM48 game jam. This is the post-jam version with some minor changes.
You and the rest of your kin have been captured and imprisoned by some mean goblins. Luckily the goblins didn't realize that trying to keep you locked down with a ball and chain was a bad idea. Swing the ball around as a weapon to smash prison bars and fight guards, but be careful: It's just as capable of hurting you as it is your enemies.
Note: The gameplay controls can be reconfigured, these are just the defaults
- Move: Directional keys / Left Stick or D-Pad
- Hold ball in place temporarily: A key / A button
- Pause: Escape key / Start button
- Select: Directional keys / Left Stick or D-Pad
- Confirm: A key / A button
- Back/Cancel: Escape key / Start button
The ball will only do damage once it's moving at a decent speed. Running in circles can help to start (and keep) the ball spinning around you. You can also hold the ball in place (press A by default) then run away from it to give it a boost in speed when it's released. Just make sure to move out of the way once it's released so it doesn't hit you.
- Made by Veralos
- Made with GameMaker: Studio
- Sound effects made with Bfxr
- Music made with Beepbox
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.